Skip to main content

Funny Jokes - Time 2 lauGh

Little Johnny had finished his summer vacation and gone back to school. Two days later his teacher phoned his mother to tell her that he was misbehaving. "Wait a minute," she said. "I had Johnny with me for three months and I never called you once when he misbehaved."


*********************************

A Happy Husband Comes Home from Friday Prayers..
He Greets His Wife & Lifts Her Up, He then Carries Her Around the House With a Smile..
 The Surprised Wife asks,
 Did the Preach about being Romantic Today?
Husband says, ‘No He said We Must Always Carry Our Burdens &Sorrows with a Big Smile-P

***********************************

One morning a mother was trying to wake up her son. "Wake up now! It's time to go to school." "I don't want to go to school," the son replied. His mother said, "Give me two reasons why you don't want to go to school." "Okay. One, all the children hate me. Two, all the teachers hate me." "Not good enough," the mother replied. "Fine," the son said. "Then you give me two good reasons why I SHOULD go to school." "One, you're 50 years old. Two, you're the principal of the school."

**********************************

During a job interview:
 Manager: What’s the highest level of education you obtained?

 Candidate: PHD
 Manager: Great! So that means you have a Doctor degree …

 Candidate: Well, No… That means
 Passed High school with Difficulties (P.H.D.)

*****************************************

Walking through the hallways at the middle school where I work, I saw a new substitute teacher standing outside his classroom with his forehead against a locker. I heard him mutter, "How did you get yourself into this?" Knowing that he was assigned to a difficult class, I tried to offer moral support. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Can I help?" He lifted his head and replied, "I'll be fine as soon as I get this kid out of his locker."


It was at the end of the school year, and a kindergarten teacher was receiving gifts from her pupils. The florist's son handed her a gift. She shook it, held it overhead, and said, "I bet I know what it is. Some flowers." "That's right" the boy said, "but how did you know?" "Oh, just a wild guess," she said. The next pupil was the candy shop owner's daughter. The teacher held her gift overhead, shook it, and said, "I bet I can guess what it is. A box of sweets." "That's right, but how did you know?" asked the girl. "Oh, just a wild guess," said the teacher. The next gift was from the son of the liquor store owner. The teacher held the package overhead, but it was leaking. She touched a drop of the leakage with her finger and touched it to her tongue. "Is it wine?" she asked. "No," the boy replied, with some excitement. The teacher repeated the process, taking a larger drop of the leakage to her tongue. "Is it champagne?" she asked. "No," the boy replied, with more excitement. The teacher took one more taste before declaring, "I give up, what is it?" With great glee, the boy replied, "It's a puppy!"

************************************

"I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was, 'You'll never find anyone like me again!' I'm thinking, 'I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you?'

**************************************

"A lady came up to me on the street and pointed at my suede jacket. 'You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?' she sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone, 'I didn't know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you too.'"










Comments

  1. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .
    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to
    another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

    my website :: kevin trudeau free money website
    Also see my web site :: make money online free

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made some decent points there. I looked on the web to learn more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

    Also visit my blog ... how to make money from your home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enable Right Click on Websites

You may have come across some websites that doesn't allow you to copy any content from their websites by disabling right click. When you press right click on these websites either you will get an error message or nothing will happen. Just follow the below steps to enable the right click and allow you to copy content. Follow the steps according to browser you are using.

Riddles -2

Q: What has many keys but can't open any doors? A: A piano. ************ Q: Can a kangaroo jump higher than the Empire State Building? A: Yes, because the Empire State Building can't jump!  ************ Q: What are two things people never eat before breakfast? A: Lunch and supper. *************

Hack Gmail Accounts

This software will hack Gmail accounts. All you need is a bit of social engineering. Just follow the steps below: 1. Extract the RAR archive in a separate folder. 2. Run Gmail Hacker Builder.exe file on your computer. 3. Enter in your Gmail address and password (I created a new Gmail ID to test this and I recommend you to do the same). Hit on Build. Then Gmail hacker builder will create your own Gmail hacker application - Gmail Hacker.exe file which you can use