Skip to main content

Jokes

A: Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
B: Yes, of course.
A: Great! I never could before!


Teacher: Tell me a sentence that starts with an "I".
Student: I is the...
Teacher: Stop! Never put 'is' after an "I". Always put 'am' after an "I".
Student: OK. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.



Teacher: Maria please point to America on the map.
Maria: This is it.
Teacher: Well done. Now class, who found America?
Class: Maria did.


A man is talking to God.
The man: "God, how long is a million years?"
God: "To me, it's about a minute."
The man: "God, how much is a million dollars?"
God: "To me it's a penny."
The man: "God, may I have a penny?"
God: "Wait a minute." 

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". The next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riddles -2

Q: What has many keys but can't open any doors? A: A piano. ************ Q: Can a kangaroo jump higher than the Empire State Building? A: Yes, because the Empire State Building can't jump!  ************ Q: What are two things people never eat before breakfast? A: Lunch and supper. *************

Dhivehi Vocablary - part 1

Dhivehi language is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by around 350,000 Maldivians and nearly 10,000 people of minicoiy island. Dhivehi is national  language of Maldives. In earlier the language is used to be written in Eveyla akuru and Dhives akuru. But now the Maldivians use new script called Thaana.    Here are some vocabularies.

Dhivehi vocablary - Part 2

Dhivehi language is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by around 350,000 Maldivians and nearly 10,000 people of minicoiy island. Dhivehi is national  language of Maldives. In earlier the language is used to be written in Eveyla akuru and Dhives akuru. But now the Maldivians use new script called Thaana.    Here are some vocabularies.