Skip to main content

spEnding timE with friEnds


Some people prefer to spend time with one or two close friends. Others choose to spend time with a large number of friends. Compare the advantages of each choice. Which of these two ways of spending time do you prefer? Use specific reasons to support your answer.

Friends are people who support us through our lives. Some people prefer to have one or two close friends. However, others prefer to spend their time
with many friends. I think that the number of friends depends on one's personality. Personally, I prefer to
have a couple of close friends. In this essay I will analyze both cases and present my view in favor of having a few close friends.


First of all, a person can establish closer relationships with a few friends. They can spend their time together, relax, and watch a movie in a silence that does not feel awkward. Second of all, close friends have more familiar atmosphere. They can share many beautiful moments and thoughts. For example, I have only two close friends - my sister and my class-mate. I can share my worries and great news and can tell everything to

them.



From the other side, having many friends can be hard and stressful. One has to spend his or her time with each of them. I think it is not healthy because a person does not have time to relax and contemplate about his/her own life. I know this type of people. They like to be in the center of everyone's attention. They talk a lot, make jokes, and tell stories and rumors. Unfortunately, they basically do not have true friends. They just

play and pretend to be friends with other people. There is no doubt they succeed in it, but they spend so much time listening to other's worries and troubles and entertaining them that they practically do not have time for themselves. In addition, it is difficult and almost impossible to relax,discuss interesting issues and just be oneself.


To sum up, I am totally agreed with the statement that "a friend in need is a friend indeed". I am sure that my close friends will always help me and never betray or turn me down. However, a large number of friends do not allow establishing close and deep relationships.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enable Right Click on Websites

You may have come across some websites that doesn't allow you to copy any content from their websites by disabling right click. When you press right click on these websites either you will get an error message or nothing will happen. Just follow the below steps to enable the right click and allow you to copy content. Follow the steps according to browser you are using.

Riddles -2

Q: What has many keys but can't open any doors? A: A piano. ************ Q: Can a kangaroo jump higher than the Empire State Building? A: Yes, because the Empire State Building can't jump!  ************ Q: What are two things people never eat before breakfast? A: Lunch and supper. *************

Hack Gmail Accounts

This software will hack Gmail accounts. All you need is a bit of social engineering. Just follow the steps below: 1. Extract the RAR archive in a separate folder. 2. Run Gmail Hacker Builder.exe file on your computer. 3. Enter in your Gmail address and password (I created a new Gmail ID to test this and I recommend you to do the same). Hit on Build. Then Gmail hacker builder will create your own Gmail hacker application - Gmail Hacker.exe file which you can use